Transact Connect (Pty) Ltd is a Black owned African Digital Payments Consulting Company & Open Xchange Africa (Pty) Ltd is a Digital Payments solutions company providing World Leading Pan African Payment Solutions. Based in Johannesburg and Cape Town, we offer our solutions across the African Continent.
With over 35 years of electronic payment expertise across Europe, Middle East and African markets, Transact Connect is well placed to provide up to date content regarding electronic payments, fin-tech and 4iR applications.
As more and more new products and services enter the consumer payments arena within Sub-Sahara Africa, it has become a necessity to understand your National Payments Systems, Framework and Landscape.
The online training platform / eLearning hub provides:
- Access from anywhere at anytime
- Accessible from your desktop or mobile for any operating systems (including iOS and Android) with connection stability at all times
- Courses can be done as individuals, organisation groups or hosted as visual training sessions, integrated with video conferencing tools
- Ability to customise to organisational needs
- Has expanded online monitoring, assessments and certification
- Extensive eLearning reporting for individuals and organisations
- Affordable and customised pricing for organisation groups
Previous attendees of our courses included:
- Representatives from , Old Mutual, FNB, Woolworths Financial Services, Pep Financial Services, Postbank, Mauritius, NUMSA, Brevity, Absolute Systems, Emerging Payments Africa, Standard Bank, Metropolitan, Ubank, Absa, Standard Bank amongst many others
- In-house completed for BankservAfrica, VISA, Mastercard, FNB, Doves and S1 amongst others